Exam Patern & Syllabus
All the exams will be conducted only in Online Mode with AI based proctorial monitoring. The medium of all the Question Papers will be English Only.
All the Question Paper will have Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). There will be no negative marking for wrong answers. Detailed syllabus of each Olympiad for different classes is available at www.bloomcap.org
- There will be 50 Multiple Choice Questions in each paper.
- Each paper will have two sections: Section A having 40 Questions carrying 1 Mark each & Section B will have 10 Higher Difficulty Order Questions carrying 2 Marks each.
- Total time given to complete the paper will be 60 minutes.
- Maximum marks for each paper will be 60.
- Accounting for Partnership Firms
- Accounting for Companies
- Financial Statements of Companies
- Tools of Financial Statement Analysis
- Introduction to Management
- Business Environment
- Management Functions
- Business Finance
- Consumer Protection
- National Income and Related Aggregates
- Money, Banking and Determination of Income and Employment
- Government Budget and Balance of Payments
- Current Challenges Faced by Indian Economy
- Entrepreneurial Opportunity & Planning
- Enterprise Growth Strategies
- Business Arithmetic