Exam Patern & Syllabus
All the exams will be conducted only in Online Mode with AI based proctorial monitoring. The medium of all the Question Papers will be English Only.
All the Question Paper will have Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). There will be no negative marking for wrong answers. Detailed syllabus of each Olympiad for different classes is available at www.bloomcap.org
- There will be 50 Multiple Choice Questions in each paper.
- Each paper will have two sections: Section A having 40 Questions carrying 1 Mark each & Section B will have 10 Higher Difficulty Order Questions carrying 2 Marks each.
- Total time given to complete the paper will be 60 minutes.
- Maximum marks for each paper will be 60.
- Introduction to Accounting
- Theory Base of Accounting
- Source Documents and Accounting Equation
- Journal and Ledger
- Special Purpose Books
- Trial Balance
- Bank reconciliation Statement
- Depreciation, Provisions and Reserves
- Rectification of Errors
- Financial Statements