Exam Patern & Syllabus
All the exams will be conducted only in Online Mode with AI based proctorial monitoring. The medium of all the Question Papers will be English Only.
All the Question Paper will have Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). There will be no negative marking for wrong answers. Detailed syllabus of each Olympiad for different classes is available at www.bloomcap.org
- There will be 50 Multiple Choice Questions in each paper.
- Each paper will have two sections: Section A having 40 Questions carrying 1 Mark each & Section B will have 10 Higher Difficulty Order Questions carrying 2 Marks each.
- Total time given to complete the paper will be 60 minutes.
- Maximum marks for each paper will be 60.
- Theoretical Base of Accounting
- Recording of Business Transactions
- Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Depreciation, Provisions and Reserves
- Trial balance and Rectification of Errors
- Financial Statements of Sole Proprietorship
- Nature and Purpose of Business
- Forms of Business organizations
- Business Services and Emerging Modes of Business
- Sources of Business Finance and Small Business
- Internal Trade
- International Trade
- Collection, Organisation and Presentation of Data
- Statistical Tools and Interpretation
- Introduction, Consumer's Equilibrium and Demand
- Producer Behaviour and Supply
- Forms of Market and Price Determination
- Entrepreneurship and An Entrepreneur
- Entrepreneurial Journey
- Business Finance and Resource Mobilisation