Exam Patern & Syllabus
All the exams will be conducted only in Online Mode with AI based proctorial monitoring. The medium of all the Question Papers will be English Only.
All the Question Paper will have Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). There will be no negative marking for wrong answers. Detailed syllabus of each Olympiad for different classes is available at www.bloomcap.org
1. There will be 50 Multiple Choice Questions in each paper.
2. Each paper will have two sections: Section A having 40 Questions carrying 1 Mark each & Section B will have 10 Higher Difficulty Order Questions carrying 2 Marks each.
3. Total time given to complete the paper will be 60 minutes.
4. Maximum marks for each paper will be 60.
Grammar & Vocabulary
1. Parts of speech (Nouns, Pronouns, Verbs & Modals, Adverbs, Adjectives, Articles, Prepositions, Conjunctions)
2. Subject Verb Agreement
4. Clauses & Conditionals
6. Voices (Active & Passive Voice)
7. Direct & Indirect Speech
8. Jumbled Sentences
9. Synonyms & Antonyms
10. One Word Substitutions
11. Idioms & Phrases
12. Clause Test
13. Verbal Ability (Situations Reaction Tests; SRTs, Drawing Conclusion & Inferences)
1. Any Passage (Factual or Discursive)
1. Paragraph Writing
2. Message Writing
3. Letter Writing
4. Notice Writing
5. Diary Entry
6. Report Writing
7. Advertisement Writing
8. Article Writing
9. Speech Writing
1. Spoken & Written Expression
2. Dialogue Completion
3. Telephonic Conversation
4. Responding to a Situation etc.