Exam Patern & Syllabus
All the exams will be conducted only in Online Mode with AI based proctorial monitoring. The medium of all the Question Papers will be English Only.
All the Question Paper will have Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). There will be no negative marking for wrong answers. Detailed syllabus of each Olympiad for different classes is available at www.bloomcap.org
- There will be 50 Multiple Choice Questions in each paper.
- Each paper will have two sections: Section A having 40 Questions carrying 1 Mark each & Section B will have 10 Higher Difficulty Order Questions carrying 2 Marks each.
- Total time given to complete the paper will be 60 minutes.
- Maximum marks for each paper will be 60.
1. Electric Charges and Fields
2. Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
3. Current Electricity
4. Moving Charges and Magnetism
5. Magnetism and Matter
6. Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current
7. Electromagnetic Waves
8. Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
9. Wave Optics
10. Dual Nature of Radiation & Matter
11. Atoms and Nuclei
12. Semiconductor Electronics (Materials, Devices & Simple Circuits)